The Burn Center - 614-293-BURN
Central Ohio’s only adult burn center.
Verified by the American College of Surgeons and American Burn Association
- Inpatient and outpatient services
- Advanced dressing options to minimize pain, scarring, and other complications.
- Wound care and complex wound management.
- Comprehensive care team to address the needs of patients and their families including the physical, mental, emotional, and social aspects of burns
- Treatment for all burns, small to large with special emphasis on:
- Third-degree burns
- Burns to the face, hands, feet, genitalia, perineum, and joints
- Electrical burns and lightening strikes
- Chemical burns
- Burns in patients with comorbid conditions