Ways to Give
The Department of Surgery’s missions are the delivery of high-quality patient care, the contribution to innovations in medicine through basic and translational research and clinical outcome studies, and the education of medical students and postgraduate trainees to insure an adequate supply of surgeons for the future.
Numerous funds have been established by generous donors. These contribute significantly to the Ohio State Department of Surgery’s ability to advance its mission and vision. Please consider one of these existing funds, or if you prefer to establish your own Endowment Fund or Development Fund, there are several possibilities.
Trauma, Critical Care and Burn
- Fund # 307778 - Trauma Research Fund – Supports Trauma research activities as related to patient care, research, education, and training.
- Fund # 308130 - Trauma Support Fund – Supports trauma programs and activities as related to patient care, research, education, and training.
- Fund # 311383 - Trauma Injury Prevention – Supports community injury prevention education programs.
- Fund # 312229 - Surgery Critical Care Support – Supports all programs and activities in surgical critical care related to patient care, research, education, and training.
- Fund # 312230 - Burn Treatment Support Fund – Supports all programs and activities in burn treatment related to patient care, research, education, and training.
To donate to any of these funds please contact:
Division of Trauma, Critical Care and Burn
The Ohio State University
395 W 12th Avenue, Suite 628
Columbus, OH 43210
Phone: (614) 293-9488
Fax: (614) 293-9155
To donate by check:
- Make your check payable to “The Ohio State University Department of Surgery."
- Enter the number of the fund in the memo line of your check.
- Please mail your check to the appropriate address above.
Pledges, Securities, or Planned Gifts:
Please call the Chair of the Department of Surgery at 614-293-9722.
For other on-line giving options please visit: